Find out where honey comes from as Grandpa the Beeman teaches the basics of beekeeping to his young grandson. This rhyming story includes 7 pages of educational endnotes full of essential facts about bees, beekeeping, honey, and the vital part that bees play in the natural world.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.75 inches
- Page Count: 40 pages
- Age Range: Ages 4-10 years
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- The American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture 2014 Book of the Year!
- Best Non-Fiction Ages 5-7 Award Winner, English Association
- Blue Peter Book Club Selection
Written by - Laurie Krebs
Laurie Krebs combines her love of children's literature with her enthusiasm for traveling, to create her wonderful picture books that bring readers all around the world. She lives in Virginia with her husband, Bill.
Illustrated by - Valeria Cis
Valeria Cis has been drawing for as long as she can remember. She is a full-time illustrator who lives in Rosario, Argentina with her husband, Sebastian, and their son, Facundo and their little daughter, Olivia.
You may also like