An origami set to introduce little ones to this Japanese art, folding the sheets in simple steps that are clearly explained in the instruction booklet. To make the activity even more fun, blank versions of the face sheets are provided so that children can customize them as they please with the stickers.
• An introduction to origami for little ones.
• Sheets can be left blank or decorated with stickers.
• Easy: the folding lines are marked on the sheets.
• 1 step-by-step instruction booklet.
• An activity to do alone or with friends.
Contents: 24 face sheets (7.8" x 7.8"), 3 sheets of stickers, 1 color step-by-step instruction booklet.
Recommended for ages 4-8 years
Design by: Marie Desbons