4 pictures of little garden insects to brighten up with colorful glitter. Children place the picture in the box, use the tool provided to expose the pre-pasted areas, and sprinkle over the glitter following the color-coded instructions. Once they are finished, they'll love seeing how the insects sparkle and shine!
• The glitter makes the pictures sparkle and shine.
• A no-mess activity where children work in the box to avoid scattering glitter everywhere.
• 1 clever tool created by Djeco for exposing pre-pasted areas.
• "Salt cellar” tubes for precise glitter sprinkling.
• A brush to sweep away excess glitter.
• 1 storage box with an elastic fastening for keeping equipment in.
• 1 detailed step-by-step instructions booklet.
Contents: 4 printed, pre-pasted cards (8.2" x 5.9"), 6 tubes of glitter, 1 plastic tool, 1 brush, and 1 color step-by-step instruction booklet.
Recommended for ages 7-13 years
Design by: Peggy Nille