Empower children to express their feelings in safe and playful ways with our Creatures Full of Feelings Card Deck! Children can practice using body language to identify and act out a wide range of emotions alongside friends and our favorite Slumberkins creatures. Perfect for caregivers, educators, therapists, and counselors!
How This Helps:
Grounded in the foundations of play therapy, these activity cards are great tools for diving deeper into emotion identification. In times of transition, this game can be a fun way to facilitate conversations with little ones as they learn to understand their emotions and the emotions of others.
How to Play:
You’ll never get bored with emotions! Our Feelings Card Game can be played in 6 different ways and adjusted to fit any number of players.
- Go Jellyfish (i.e. Go Fish)
- Matching Feelings (i.e. Memory game)
- Creature Theater (i.e. Charades)
- Guess the Feeling (i.e 20 questions)
- Speedy Feels (i.e. Speed)
- Pair Up
- Creatures Full of Feelings Cards measure 3.5” x 5.5"
- 52 playing cards
- 2 wild cards
- 3 game direction cards
- “Meet the Creatures” sheet